Saturday, September 8, 2012

Followers/Super Saturday

Hey pink pansies! do you know if we can try and get more followers? Thanks please spread the word about pink pansies!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 So I was thinking we have a Super Saturday. We will have fun games, jokes and riddles, stories and poems and much more!

Why didn't the chicken cross the road? (HIGHLIGHT)No one would leave him alone about crossing it!

Instructions: (HIGHLIGHT) Find the first letter of each name for the answer:
Do I love blogging? Yasmine Elizabeth and Sabrina are great friends.
Do I like sports? Nikki and Olivia play on the same soft ball team.
Whats my favorite animal? Cece, Allison and Taylor all volunteered at the animal shelter.
Do I like peaches? Yulla, Emma, Ashley and Hailey grow fruits in the garden.
Whats my name? Mia, Ella, Gabby, Abigail and Noelle name the new baby.

Gardening by Meg
Roses are red violets are blue
Gardening's fun I'm very new to gardening to
But how I love nature green and blue

I hope you liked reading Super Saturday! See you next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
But remember to follow the rules.
-Treat others the way you would like to be treated.
-Don't say anything rude or harmful to me or my followers..
-You can state your opinion but try to be nice about it.
-Don't use any bad language.
If you break any of these rules your comment will be deleted immediately .
Thank you!

~Meg~