Saturday, October 6, 2012

I was tagged by Raine!

Hello! Raine tagged me on her blog It's a Raine day! Please visit and follow her awesome blog!

11 things about me:



1. I'm home schooled
2. I live in Alaska
3. I wear glasses but only one eye needs them. I have one side that just has glass and the other has my prescription.
4. I hardly wear my hair down, it's mostly in pigtails or a ponytail.
5. I'm getting braces in a few weeks. 
6. I'm wearing snowman socks.
7. I'm using my moms laptop.
8. My laptop is broken : ( 
9. I am re reading the Lanie books.
10. I'm wearing my favorite jeans.
11. The first 5 questions are from my versatile blogger award on everything I love.

Here are her questions:




  • What is your favorite holiday? My birthday! If it counts. If not then Christmas.
  • What is your favorite historical american girl doll? Rebecca Rubin 
  • What is your favorite 18" doll blog? My american girl
  • What is your favorite doll outfit? Butterfly twist 
  • Do you want more/any pets?  I want a cat but most of my family's allergic.
  • Coke or Pepsi? Coke
  • Fire or Ice? I don't know...
  • What does your name mean? A pearl
  • Who is your favorite doll blogger?Hmm... not sure.
  • Why do you love your doll? They're super cute, fun and beautiful.
  • Pizza or pasta? Pizza


  • Now here are my questions:

    1. Whats your favorite band/singer?
    2. What is your favorite song?
    3. What is your favorite Movie?
    4. What do you want to be when you grow up?
    5. If you could change your name, what would it be?
    6. How long have you been blogging?
    7.Cake or ice cream?
    8. Harry Potter or Hunger Games?
    9. Movie or book?
    10. Tomboy or girly-girl?
    11. Did you like questions?

    Here are the people I tag:

    Alanna at dolloightful blog
    Hannah at the writings of Hannah
    Lily at pretty Lily 
    Emma at the ramblings of Emma
    VKPixie at american girl doll diaries

    Have fun!

    ~Meg~



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for commenting!
    But remember to follow the rules.
    -Treat others the way you would like to be treated.
    -Don't say anything rude or harmful to me or my followers..
    -You can state your opinion but try to be nice about it.
    -Don't use any bad language.
    If you break any of these rules your comment will be deleted immediately .
    Thank you!

    ~Meg~