Friday, January 25, 2013

Back / Princess story

I've actually been back for a while... I just sort of forgot to post. Anyway sorry about that...

I'll probably do an actual post tomorrow,or possibly later tonight. Just whenever I get time :)

So remember that story "Before I was Queen" that I wrote last fall? (If you don't click here too read it.)

(Picture of "Aless" as a baby in the forest)
Well Me and my sister took some pictures for it (using our dolls for the characters) and I finished editing it, so I'll put the finished version up on here and my other blog.

Anyway, thanks for reading! And I'll be posting the story soon :)

Have a good weekend!

Love,
Meg



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
But remember to follow the rules.
-Treat others the way you would like to be treated.
-Don't say anything rude or harmful to me or my followers..
-You can state your opinion but try to be nice about it.
-Don't use any bad language.
If you break any of these rules your comment will be deleted immediately .
Thank you!

~Meg~