Sunday, August 26, 2012

A train trip!

Hey pink pansies! On Saturday me and my mom, sister, brothers, cousins and aunt took a two hour train trip. It was awesome! Once we got to the destination we went to a couple gift shops. Then we wen't to a Mountain high pizza pie, next we went to the headed toward the beach  and (even though the water was freezing cold) I took off my shoes and waded in the water. Then we went to the bakery and I got some delicious chocolate fudge. Then our last stop was the park, which was super fun. I would be lying if I said that that was not one of the funnest days ever! What did you do this last week end?


2 comments:

  1. It was a supr fun trip. Owen and Emma both said it was the best day ever :) I look forward to gong to Talketna again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. It was very fun! Thanks for looking at my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!
But remember to follow the rules.
-Treat others the way you would like to be treated.
-Don't say anything rude or harmful to me or my followers..
-You can state your opinion but try to be nice about it.
-Don't use any bad language.
If you break any of these rules your comment will be deleted immediately .
Thank you!

~Meg~