Wednesday, August 15, 2012

School

Hi! I'm glad we finally have two followers (even though one of them is my sister) Please spread the word about pink pansies!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
School is starting on the 16th for me and I'm really excited(even though I love summer and don't like seeing it go)! I'm going to write a story every week (because I LOVE writing) and I might even post some on here! I'm home schooled so my mom helps me pick out work books and other things like that. For PE we do swimming, for music I have piano lessons, and we even go on field trips sometimes! Plus since we use IDEA a home schooling program, we get a lot of lessons and books free. My mom says since I love acting she can get me into a play! Also I'm going to start tap dance lessons! Now you can probably understand why even though I love summer, I'm super excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
But remember to follow the rules.
-Treat others the way you would like to be treated.
-Don't say anything rude or harmful to me or my followers..
-You can state your opinion but try to be nice about it.
-Don't use any bad language.
If you break any of these rules your comment will be deleted immediately .
Thank you!

~Meg~