Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas!!! (sorry it's late)

Oh my gosh! This morning I woke up at 6:15 and looked in my stocking. Then we surprised my parents by making them breakfast in bed. We opened all of our (awesome) presents. To see my AG stuff go too my doll blog (check my blogger profile).

These are my presents:


This was the main thing I wanted. A fur real friend (lulu's walkin' kitty).


I already had one named Lulu so I named her Sophia Jewel (Sophie for short).


She's my model/movie star/ pet show winner type cat. I decided she'd be a good beauty queen cat :) That's why I named her Sophia Jewel!

__________________________________________


My BFF gave me a colorful cupcake  nail polish set.


She also made a blanket for my dolls. (She's Sandy's owner.)

_______________________________________________


An iTunes giftcard!!! Yeah! I can by my own songs now!!! (That's my iPod)

__________________________________________________


I was so excited!!! My mom realized I liked it when we were at aeropostale in the mall last summer and she got it for me! I had NO idea! I <3 lockets :)

_______________________________________________


My sister Alanna gave me a spa and beauty make over kit! It's SO awesome! 

Here's what was in it:


Sweet pea body  lotion .


The Clarice lip gloss I wanted.


Adorable hair ties and head bands.

____________________________________________________


And an awesome book by Gail Carson Levine. She's one of my favorite authors because she writes the best fairy tales.She wrote my favorite Ella Enchanted. 

____________________________________________________

What did you get for Christmas this year?

Happy Winter!

Love,
Meg

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting!
But remember to follow the rules.
-Treat others the way you would like to be treated.
-Don't say anything rude or harmful to me or my followers..
-You can state your opinion but try to be nice about it.
-Don't use any bad language.
If you break any of these rules your comment will be deleted immediately .
Thank you!

~Meg~