Saturday, December 22, 2012

My favorite things about Christmas

Sorry for not getting a winter design. I've been busy with other stuff. Here is everything I love about Christmas:



My winter picture! I <3 scarves!


Snow! I love the snow! It's beautiful and fun too play in :) (not my picture)














I love giving and receiving presents. It's so fun shopping for them as well. What do you want for Christmas this year? (not my picture)



I love the story of Jesus's birth. (not my picture)

       (not my picture)

I love all the music! Here are my favorite holiday songs:

-Last Christmas (the Taylor Swift version)
-Shake santa shake by Zendaya
-My grown up Christmas wish by Kelly Clarkson
-Rockin' around the Christmas tree
-It's beginning too look a lot like Christmas

New blog designs! Again sorry for not doing this blog, i promise too next year though.
                                                           
My doll blog ,Six dolls Winter 2012 V


________________________________________




My email pal program, E-pals 4 Dolls Holiday Edition













_________________________________________


My collab blog: Forever Friends Friendship Diaries


__________________________________________



















Do you have any holiday traditions? (not my picture)

Happy holidays!

Love,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
But remember to follow the rules.
-Treat others the way you would like to be treated.
-Don't say anything rude or harmful to me or my followers..
-You can state your opinion but try to be nice about it.
-Don't use any bad language.
If you break any of these rules your comment will be deleted immediately .
Thank you!

~Meg~