Thursday, February 28, 2013

Happy Birthday Alanna!

I just wanted to wish my sister a happy birthday, and tell her how great of a sister she is! 


Sisters are different flowers from a garden...

It's actually kind of weird becasue she had her party a week ago, it was really fun. We went sledding and ate really yummy brownies that she made. (She's really good at cooking!) See more here. She's also really good at sewing, she makes a lot of my doll clothes. 


Her delicious sugar cookies. 

Alanna is really good at photography! Here are some of her pictures.


This is part of a spring photo shoot she did with Kassandra.


She's really good with angles.


A really cute picture of Amy she took.

She also likes photo editing and recently entered american girl contests. Here are some of her entries.


This was for the theme, adventure.


This was for the theme, myself.

My sister Alanna is really fun, kind, creative and a great sister! Please visit her blog here. And comment, wishing her a happy birthday. I'm sure she'd really appreciate it.

Do you or your siblings have any birthdays coming up?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a nice sister. You guys must have an awesome mother!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!
But remember to follow the rules.
-Treat others the way you would like to be treated.
-Don't say anything rude or harmful to me or my followers..
-You can state your opinion but try to be nice about it.
-Don't use any bad language.
If you break any of these rules your comment will be deleted immediately .
Thank you!

~Meg~