Sunday, February 24, 2013

Lately...

Hey! How was your Sunday? Mine was pretty good. Anyway, today I'm going to post about what I've been doing lately. (One thing I haven't been doing is posting o this blog :P)

Friday: The weekend starts!
I did an interview with Flower on my doll's blog.
I did some school work.
My cousin came over and spent the night.

Saturday: My sisters birthday party!
My sister had her birthday party and it was super fun!
We went sledding on a really steep hill. (I went to the top! Except I slid on my bottom so it wasn't to fast. Also I did it with me and my sisters friend, so I wasn't doing it alone. But it was still really high!)
We had brownies and ice cream! (It was super yummy!)
We played clue. (I was it!)

Sunday: Today!
I went to church.
I read some of my book. (A prequel to the babysitters club, by Ann M. Martin. She's one of my favorite authors. The also wrote the main street series.)
I had dinner. (Halibut chowder and cheese bread. My mom made it and it was really good!)
I played on my Mom's iPad. (I love looking at her pinterest!)
I watched TV with my family. (I'm doing that right now!)
I went to bed. (Actually, I haven't that's in the future, but I will soon.)

What have you been doing lately?

Thanks for reading!


1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!
But remember to follow the rules.
-Treat others the way you would like to be treated.
-Don't say anything rude or harmful to me or my followers..
-You can state your opinion but try to be nice about it.
-Don't use any bad language.
If you break any of these rules your comment will be deleted immediately .
Thank you!

~Meg~