Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentines day party!

I know, I'm really late! But it's better late than never! Okay here we go!

We had a really fun party for valentines day! Today I'm going to tell you about what I did.

So when everyone arrived we decorated white paper bags with stickers and wrote our names. Then we played some games and ate pizza. We also decorated cookies in the shape of a heart.Then we passed out valentines! It was super fun!

What did you do for Valentines day?


Love,
Meg

P.S. Click here to see the original post. 
P.P.S. I'm sorry for not posting in so long! I'll try to do it more often.
P.P.P.S. Happy birthday to my brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
But remember to follow the rules.
-Treat others the way you would like to be treated.
-Don't say anything rude or harmful to me or my followers..
-You can state your opinion but try to be nice about it.
-Don't use any bad language.
If you break any of these rules your comment will be deleted immediately .
Thank you!

~Meg~